The owners of Utah Helicopter are available anytime you need them. They all currently reside in Northern Utah and are fully accessible to students.
All of your training will be completed at the location of your choice with the exception of a 1-week Factory Safety Course.
Realistic Training Times:
- Full-time students typically complete the Career Pilot Program within 12 to 14 months.
Flexible, One-on-One instruction:
- Since all of our instruction is done on a One-on-One basis, it makes it easy to personalize a training schedule that works with your life. One-on-One training also allows our instructors to provide a highly personalized training program for each individual student.
- Our students are scheduled to fly each day they attend training (weather permitting). We start you flying on your first day of instruction!
- Utah Helicopter has 2 Utah locations – Spanish Fork (KSPK), and West Jordan (U42) for your convenience.
Pay as you Go:
- Utah Helicopter is a ‘pay as you go’ flight school. Students pay after each training session.
- Utah Helicopter is available to assist our students in securing loans to pay for their training. Currently, Meritize and Flight Training Finance are two sources that can help fund your training and get you on the way to becoming a professional pilot.
An Ethical Company:
- Utah Helicopter is registered with the State of Utah’s Department of Commerce. This requires us to abide by certain laws, which protect you as a student.
No Contractual Obligation:
- Utah Helicopter does not require students to sign any commitment contract. This policy assures that we are continually working hard to make sure all of our students are satisfied with the training they are receiving.